Komiks for the UPLB Comic con

I just got home from a trip to UP Diliman QC. That is the only place I know which can give me a quality copy of my mini-comics. After logging-out at the office by 1pm I headed straight to the UP campus, I don't mind the heat of the sun, I don't mind my headache, I don't mind my lack of sleep, just to get my comics copied, and no I am not angry. Anyway, The name of the stall is YZA, it is located in the shopping center inside the UP Campus. I had my Baboy and Mlu Comics photocopied 20 copies each. If you want to grab a copy, you can contact me or you can drop by our table at the KomiksTrip : the First UPLB comics convention. I will be at the table of Wow Hayop with my good friend and a great artist Randy Valiente. Mr Valiente is the writer of EDSA a mini-comics about... you got it right EDSA! I'm also going to bring copies of that comic to the con as well as the Dogstyle another Best Entry for the Komikon an Annual Comics Convention in the Philippines.

Other than my comics, I will bring  along Walong Oras(8 hours) the mini-comics of my housemate and also a great programmer and web developer Mr. Roelito Barreto.why such title? it's because he did the comics literally for 8 hrs! I dont think I can do that yet. For more info about the event you can check this link. See you there guys and spread the word, I know it's Valentines but what the hell! We all can multi-task, I think.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ballpen Sketches

‎100 ARAW NG KOMIKS (Day 20) KAGUBATAN (2004)

Glasshousegraphics Comics creation Seminar