Pres. Cory Aquino Photo Exhibit

Just got home from a tiring NBI clearance renewal, whew, It's really a long day, you will need to stay in line for hours just to get your clearance renewed. Good thing I have my cellphone with me, I get to listen to radio while waiting in line.

After about an hour or so falling in line, I was able to get my clearance renewed! It was at the Megamall where I had the clearance renewed, after taking a quick snack, I walked in the mall to look for something that will interest me, my original plan was to hear a mass, but some reason there wasn't any, and I did see something! There was an Exhibit Dedicated for the Great Pres. Corazon "Cory" Aquino. It is a very interesting and informative photo exhibit, there are many things about Pres. Aquino that was showcased, most of which are things that you don't really see quite often. There were pictures about state visits, letters to and from Pres. Aquino, pictures of the Aquino family, and a wall that you can dedicate and send messages. I was able to take some pictures. You can still go and see the exhibit it is still on-going.























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ballpen Sketches

‎100 ARAW NG KOMIKS (Day 20) KAGUBATAN (2004)

Glasshousegraphics Comics creation Seminar