Ballpen Sketches


Spiderman sketch

Nightwing and Huntress Sketch

Ichigo Sketch

This one's my Original character "Shooter"


I did most of these sketches at the office when we have high avail time(meaning, there are no calls on que). What I do is bring a piece of coupon bond, divide it into 4 equal parts and do the sketches. I draw anything under the sun, most of the time I do Fan arts of superheroes and animes.

My original creation MLU was also done this way as well as the thumbnails for my Baboy original comics.

Using ballpen as a sketching pen s not easy, specially if you're not used to it but once you got the hang of it, it's not as hard as it looks. So how does it go when you make a mistake? For me, you just have to continue skecthing, some minor errors can be remidied, but some mistakes need to be redone. Hope you like my sketches you can check my DA specially dedicated to ballpen sketches here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

‎100 ARAW NG KOMIKS (Day 20) KAGUBATAN (2004)

Glasshousegraphics Comics creation Seminar