Latest Caricatures

It's been a while since I last posted my caricature, been so busy with so many thing, there's the 24 hr comics challenge, work and some stuff plus the never-ending caricature request. Speaking of caricatures here are the latest caricature I recently finished. Feel free to comment and enjoy! :)

this family caricature was commissioned to me by Ago a friend of mind back in PSU. I think this will be a gift.
This is TL Nami Palamos, it was her birthday so her team contacted me to create the caricature as a birthday gift.
This is my ever so beautiful Team Mananger Lizette Penaranda. August 1st is her birthday and this caricature is going to be our birthday gift for her. :) I hope she likes it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ballpen Sketches

‎100 ARAW NG KOMIKS (Day 20) KAGUBATAN (2004)

Glasshousegraphics Comics creation Seminar