Summer Komikon 2010

Yesterday Me and my friends attended the Summer Komikon 2010 at UP Bahay ng Alumni QC Philippines. We arrived there sometime after 10am. We fell in line before entering paid P50 then finally set-up the Indie Table assigned to me, well that was the only vacant table so we took it. I sold my latest comics creation Baboy 2 as well as my old comics that includes Baboy, MLU, EDSA, and DogStyle. Present also in my table is 8 Oras of my housemate Roelito and Pinoy Komiks Rebyu by Randy Valiente the same person who wrote EDSA.

There were many peolple and komiks and toys and everything, I was not able to roam around that much though because I'm stuck at my table selling my comics.At first nobody seems to find me because my table is on the far corner with a huge post blocking the view. Then a litter later people started walking by, browsing and buying my comics which made me very happy. At the end of the day only a few copies of my comics are left, Baboy2, MLU and Dogstyle were sold out! :) as well as 8 oras of Roel.

I was able to meet my frieds in Comics Gerry, RH, Freely, Hazel, Mcoy, Randy, Chapel, Rodent of SSM, the Masters from Atomic Underground. Culture Crash Idols: Melvin, Jon, Micheal, Elmer D.,  Omeng, Tin-tin and many many more... My thanks to all who have dropped by my table, and those who appreciate and love my works. let's meet again on the next convention! :)

After the Komikon we had a lot of komiks in our bags, had a great time and really enjoyed the event. Roel Even won at the On-the-Spot comics strip making contest! It's really one memorable saturday! :D

Comments

  1. sana ma upload mga entries sa comics strip making contest

    ReplyDelete
  2. oo nga eh, saka sana may newsletter na about komikon para exciting. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Ballpen Sketches

‎100 ARAW NG KOMIKS (Day 20) KAGUBATAN (2004)

Glasshousegraphics Comics creation Seminar