This may, when I got back home to my home province in Pangasinan to enjoy the summer heat, one of my to-do list is to visit our SIRKO art Exhibit at Nepo Mall Dagupan City. In line to the Dagupan city's Bangus Festival Celebration. Soon after I was invited to join Patrick along with relatives and Boni to have a free ride for the soon to open River Cruise! I haven't experience the Bohol counterpart but I really enjoyed the ride. I took a lot of pictures and videos of the Bakawan or mangroves which is very scarse in the river, I plan to use then as reference for paintings I'm going to do soon. Thanks to Patrick for the invite! I really had great time! :D very awesome summer! 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ballpen Sketches

‎100 ARAW NG KOMIKS (Day 20) KAGUBATAN (2004)

Glasshousegraphics Comics creation Seminar