Mlu journal: Halloween

Well its been a while since I last updated my blog, been busy these past few days or maybe I'm just lazy. The drawing above is my fan art for Twilight saga: New Moon. My girlfriend really likes this series so much so I guest I have to love it too. :) Just got from a mass earlier, today, Nov 1 is the "All Saints Day" and tomorrow is the "All Souls Day" I was not able to go back to Pangasinan though.

I'm looking forward for to see the new Astro Boy movie! :) I'm also a fan of that boy. I was supposed to be seeing it with Lulu but I screwed it up. Well, I hope we can see the movie before its not showing in theaters anymore. Happy Halloween! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ballpen Sketches

‎100 ARAW NG KOMIKS (Day 20) KAGUBATAN (2004)

Glasshousegraphics Comics creation Seminar